PrettyLicious

Finally :D
Wednesday, 30 November 2011 ? 0 Atashinchi ?


Hi all. good morning. beautiful morning right? already see the calendar? this day December 1. brief time passed. PMR results will soon be out. pounding it. hopefully be an excellent decision. aminn (: ♥

ok. back to the title. 'finally'. finally what? I keep getting rowdy after weeks alone with him. my last night and he went back to normal. yeah: D

thanks to Godness (:
not forgetten to thanks to my mama and mizah that are always there for me. ME LOVE YOU
♥
Our relationship back cheerful and friendly as before. thank you because understand me MIBM. I hope you will not be like before. I've tired rowdy fun with you. I want you to know that I always love you. I hope our relationship is lasting until I die. ♥

after what we went through, I will try to understand you better. everyone, regardless of having a problem right? so, this may have happened near you. I'm sorry for my ego, and always too selfish with you. I hope you are right sorry I am. ♥

start from today. we start with a new book. forget what happened. ok dear?
I hope we will not forget our promise, and our oath. I love you MIBM ♥

oke , GTG . papaii (:
♥

p/s : maaf , kalu ayt tungang terbalik sekali . saie dop pndai speaking :D


Lots Of Smile For Readers :)




Older Post . Newer Post
Hello Earthlings . I'm An Alien who Come In Peace :)

Biodata

Name: Sara
Age: 16
Stat: taken by Akie
Country: Trg
Fav Quotes: It's so fluffy i'm gonna die !
Contact Me: Official Blog | Blogskin

Likes:

♥ Eating
♥ Blogging
♥ One D
♥ Chocolates
♥ Ice Cream
♥ Galaxy Tabby
♥ Spongebob Squarepants
♥ Black+White
♥ Sleeping
♥ Natural Beauty

Dislikes

✖ Anons, Haters, Copypasters
✖ Liars
✖ Snails and all animals that dont have backbones
✖ Make up
✖ High heels