PrettyLicious

my life
Tuesday 17 May 2011 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
there are a lot of challange in my life . .
something i juz give up wht hapen on me. .
but i knuw . .all of this hapen to teach me to be more growth . .
i have t0 take all the challange . .
everyone t0ld that i hav change a lot . .
urm , ,they want the "old sarah" but . .i dunt think that will turn back . .
chge to the old sarah need a time . .but . .
i will try . .tengs k0z always be my side . .
and take care bout me !



Lots Of Smile For Readers :)




Older Post . Newer Post
Hello Earthlings . I'm An Alien who Come In Peace :)

Biodata

Name: Sara
Age: 16
Stat: taken by Akie
Country: Trg
Fav Quotes: It's so fluffy i'm gonna die !
Contact Me: Official Blog | Blogskin

Likes:

♥ Eating
♥ Blogging
♥ One D
♥ Chocolates
♥ Ice Cream
♥ Galaxy Tabby
♥ Spongebob Squarepants
♥ Black+White
♥ Sleeping
♥ Natural Beauty

Dislikes

✖ Anons, Haters, Copypasters
✖ Liars
✖ Snails and all animals that dont have backbones
✖ Make up
✖ High heels